Tuesday, 7 July 2009
What's happening in MFL?
Too much, I hear you say! Below is a quick update and timeline for what is happening in MFL currently...
Sept 09 - New Secondary Curriculum has been introduced in Years 7 & 8.
- The Revised KS3 Framework will have been published.
- Revised National Curriculum Levels circulated.
- New GCSE courses start with change of emphasis (30% Speaking and Writing).
2 skills short course available
- First year of new A2.
- Next 5 Diplomas on line (including Business)
Sept 2010 - New Secondary Curriculum in Years 7, 8, 9
- Next 5 Diplomas (including Travel & Tourism)
Sept 2011 - New Primary curriculum starts
- Languages, Humanities and Science Diplomas start.